Advice on the use of the website
The website of the Zuoz Club was given a makeover in autumn 2010. In addition to a facelift, some new functions were installed. Among other features, the new website will offer an improved Onlineshop, a more detailed Calendar of all Club events and an interactive database where members can be found and contact established. The function “advanced search” enables users to filter members according to years, regional groups, interests and other criteria. The results are shown in a list. Individual profiles can be opened by double-click which allows access to all information about a member, such as address, phone number and year of graduation.
News from the Zuoz Club and the Lyceum Alpinum can be found under the menu item News. Here you will also find an entry with the title “Lyceumfilme auf Youtube” which contains various links to Lyceum videos.
Under the menu item Club you will find all information about the history, the membership and the persons active in the organisation of the Club.
FAQ - Frequently asked questions
- I am not yet a member of the Zuoz Club and would like to join. What do I have to do? Under the menu item Club>Membership you will find an application form as a pdf download. The condition for membership is that you were a student at the Lyceum Alpinum and that you or your former class has graduated.
- Where can I find out what events the Club organises? All Club events, those in Zuoz and those in other parts of the world can be seen under Events.
- Is there a regional group of the Zuoz Club in my city / in my country? Probably, yes. You can find an overview of all regional groups under the menu item Regional groups in the main menu.
- I am looking for a friend or classmate, how can I find him/her? This is possible via the menu item Networking>Search. Here you can enter the name of a person. If he / she is a member of the Zuoz Club, his / her contact data will come up.
- I am looking for Old Boys / Young Girls in a certain city or in a certain professional field. How can I find them? Use the menu item Networking>Search. Here you can select “Advanced search” and filter members according to year, domicile, regional group and professional field.
- How can I add a photo to my profile? Please proceed as follows: > on the start page go to “My profile” and open your profile > click on the phantom picture top left in order to replace it with your photograph > click on the button “lookup” in the window “person data” and select a picture from your computer. The size of the photo file should not be larger than 100kB, if possible > click “save” in the window “person data” below > finished!
- In the profile of a member I can see neither his / her address nor phone number. What’s going on? As a matter of principle you can see only those data which are known to the Club and which the member has authorized for publication. In the list view of the search a profile is opened by double-click. Scroll to the bottom of the profile to see all the accessible data.
Your Zuoz Club Webteam